Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

My Empire Cheat // More Money

Click here to visit the highest rated blog
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


How To Earn Fast Coins On My Empire :) As you know in every game we need coins, even in facebook game my empire by playfish.
my empire coins How To Earn Fast Coins On My Empire
How to get money on my empire ? how do i earn coins fast ? with my empire cheats ? because you know playfish game usually easy to be hack with cheat engine and other cheat programs :P
But well i found some tips to get fast money in my empire with legal way in playfish forum.
you make coins in my empire by :
Collecting Taxes – To do this press the “Click to Hire a Tax Collector” button towards the bottom left of screen
hire tax collector How To Earn Fast Coins On My Empire
you can then choose a tax collector, each tax collector has a price, a time required, and the amount of coins that tax collector will earn you.
collect tax How To Earn Fast Coins On My Empire
Once the time required has passed select the “Click to Collect Tax Now” button to get your coins!
collect tax now How To Earn Fast Coins On My Empire
Please note that you only have as long as the time required for the tax collection to collect the coins after the collection is ready.
For example, if you hire Pictor who collects tax in 4 hours, you have to select the “Click to Collect Tax Now” button between 4 and 8 hours after initially selecting him, otherwise you will lose the tax money.
Please note that the taxes will increase with more happy people in your village (you increase your capacity by building more houses, and make them happy ones by adding buildings and decorations that add to happiness).
Visiting friends – You can earn coins when you visit your friends each day for trade!
visit bonus coins How To Earn Fast Coins On My Empire
Plus the first time you visit a new friend, there’s an extra bonus!
first visit reward How To Earn Fast Coins On My Empire
Visiting Antonius – He always loves visitors!
antonius How To Earn Fast Coins On My Empire
Friends’ wall posts – Help your friends build the buildings they are trying for through wall posts, simply select “Help Name”.
Gift From The Gods – return every day to my empire to get daily reward
gift from the gods How To Earn Fast Coins On My Empire

------------------------------------------------------
Like to get the latest updates!

 Good Luck
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Share this great information with your friends.
Hope you guys benefit from this updates.

Related Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment