Recent Posts

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Restaurant City Cheats // Teleport doors 29 Oct 2009

Good morning readers, today there is a cool glitch in Restaurant city which is the Teleport doors.

This gitch was found by free2sw4u. This help you to place your door anyway u want in your

restaurant.
Firstly, go to decorate and door section.




Click on your object and move it to the green tick button and remove your left click.



Drag the item onto the door that you want and click again.



Now you will be able to move the door anywhere you want to place.



This is how the teleport door work in your restaurant.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Share this great information with your friends.

Hope you guys benefit from this updates.

Related Posts

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I put the teleport door in my bathroom. Now my game won't save after I go in my inventory.

Items that I move around go back to where I don't want them. It seemed to happen after I put this door in. Has this happened to anyone else?

Post a Comment